Product Design and Development Services in the North East
RF3 Design Limited has recently moved to Newcastle Upon Tyne in the north east.We offer a range of services to support the design and manufacturing of mechanical, electronic and medical products. Over the last decade we’ve worked with many businesses and individuals at all stages of the development process.
Our Key Services:
- Concept design. Once you’ve got the idea we can help you flesh it out into a workable solution and form a plan to take the idea from paper to production.
- 3D Modelling, once the broad strokes of the design are worked out we can then create a full 3D model of the design using a range of 3D CAD software packages.
- Prototyping. Once the 3D design is worked out the next phase in development is to make a prototype. We have an extensive network of manufacturing partners who can produce prototypes through methods such as 3D printing, laser cutting, fabrication and so on.
- Manufacturing support. Once the design and prototypes are signed off, we can then help support you moving the product into manufacturing by providing supporting documentation such as 3D manufacturing files, detailed 2D drawings, PCB layouts and so on. We also have experience of creating user instruction manuals and working on support documentation for CE technical files for medical devices.
- Marketing materials. We have a range of rendering and animation tools at our disposal to help produce high quality visuals to promote your new product.
If you have a requirement you think we could help you with, please get in touch and we’d be happy to help.